Today I located the inboard wing root ribs so that I could transfer the correct wing rib spacing onto the rear wing spar. I started by installing the first 5 wing rib attach angles, fitted onto the main wing spar.
For hole reference spacing, here is a shot from the forward side of the main wing spar.
After having already done a bunch of head scratching on the other spar, this transfer of rib spacing from the front to the rear spar went pretty quickly. In the picture below, you’ll note that I put a few strips of electrical tape down to easily identify where NOT to drill the rear spar. The wing ribs will be drill later during the wing assembly.
Please comment. I love to hear from my readers. Thanks again for coming along for this ride, you make my work worthwhile.